Missing Dashboard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing Dashboard

I've been reading a lot in the forums about graphs not working. I have installed Nagios, and Oreon, and it all works for the most part, but I do not have the dashboard, or any host status graphs--they just appear as broken image links.

I don't know if this is the same issue, but I'm also having some difficulty with perfparse--Before I installed and configured perfparse (using the pipe method), when I would click on the Oreon Views tab I would get a database connection error. Now, I no longer get the connection error, but I have nothing in the hostservice and metaservice dropdowns.

I don't know where to start troubleshooting this...Can anyone point me in any direction to check on these things, and get them working? I really do like this frontend and it's functionality is incredible. Please help me get this last piece working.

Thanks in advance
    Wade

i have the same problem with you.. but i haven't got the answer yet..

i got problem too with perfparse, i dont have any idea how to solve this..
    there is no graph on OreOn dashboard

Comment

Hi,
      what is nagios version ?
      SAMP

Comment

hi,

copy the broken link and paste it in another browser window to get more info on the pb .

you may have to configure your apache to enable error display on the pages.

Comment

i'm using oreon 1.3.2, i have a problem with dashboard,

this is my screenshot

gambar.jpg

Comment

i have the same problem as you with the dashboard. if you figure it out could you please post up the solution?

Comment

Working...
            X