Weird output in ods.log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird output in ods.log

I'm getting some weird output coming into the ods.log and also on the terminal after I start ods:

Code:
    Error:Cannot add or update a child row: a foreign key constraint fails (`OreonDataStorage/metrics`, CONSTRAINT `metrics_ibfk_1` FOREIGN KEY (`index_id`) REFERENCES `index_data` (`id`) ON DELETE CASCADE)
    Error:Cannot add or update a child row: a foreign key constraint fails (`OreonDataStorage/data_bin`, CONSTRAINT `data_bin_ibfk_1` FOREIGN KEY (`id_metric`) REFERENCES `metrics` (`metric_id`) ON DELETE CASCADE)
    Now, I know these are database errors. What is setup wrong?

I haven't switched to the check_graph* plugins, would this be the error?

Why would it spit out to the terminal as well?

On a related note, when testing the check_graph_http.pl command, I'm getting this:

Code:
    host;service-desc;UNKNOWN;HARD;2;Unknown -S Service ID expected... or it doesn't exist, try another id - number
    what exactly is this? I can run the command fine from the command line but not from nagios.

Comment

Have you checked the rights which are applyed on the commands in the folder libexec ?
      Make a su nagios and try to run again this command.

Comment

Originally posted by kurty100 View Post
        Have you checked the rights which are applyed on the commands in the folder libexec ?
        Make a su nagios and try to run again this command.

eek. when i
        Code:
         su nagios
        I'm getting a:

'This account is currently not available.'

Comment

ok, when I run the command as nagios it runs fine.

Comment

Working...
          X