• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mysql error in oreon's view and missing home page

hi,

1)when i go to my oreon's view page, i get this error message

--------------------------------------------------------------------
    Mysql Error : SELECT DISTINCT host_name FROM index_data ORDER BY `host_name` [nativecode=1146 ** Table 'ODS.index_data' doesn't exist]
    Fatal error: Call to undefined function: fetchinto() in /usr/local/oreon/www/include/views/graphs/graphODS/graphODSByHost.php on line 50

---------------------------------------------------------------------

2)secondly, when i log into oreon, i can't seem to have my home page displayed...its just a blank page....:cry:

can anyone please tell me what is the problem?what should i do to solve these two problems?

thanks

nagios 2.9-debian 4.0-oreon1.4
    Last edited by jun; 24 May 2007, 11:12.

Hi,

It seems you didn't create the ODS Database. There is a Script in the Source which manages this for you.

Yours,

Ira

Comment

Hi,

thanks a lot iralein.... now i have my oreon's view page without the mysql error...

however,i don't have a list of hosts to choose to view my graphs....my page looks like the attachment below.

what should i do?

thanks again

sincerely
      jun

Comment

You have to *feed* the configuration manually (well, I haven't found another way to do it): Configuration -> Nagios -> Load. Set "Run Nagios debug (-v)" to "No" because mostly it'll complain about things you haven't read in yet.

Comment

thank you wolfgang

i've got my hosts now...

thanks again ...have a nice day!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X