Automatically generated configuration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Automatically generated configuration

I have a script create nagios configuration files every few hours instead of writing them manually. How could I get Oreon/Centreon to automatically load these configuration files then?

Originally posted by darthmarth37 View Post
    I have a script create nagios configuration files every few hours instead of writing them manually. How could I get Oreon/Centreon to automatically load these configuration files then?
    clics on the web link "www.oreon-project.org" on the header of this forum and go to download menu to get last version (Centreon 1.4.1) then, have a tour on "Wiki" to get documentation.

but, if you need to reconfigure Nagios each few hour ???????, you will have to do the same manualy whithin Oreon interface.

by the way, just after having Centreon installed, go to Configuration/Nagios/load

then, push your Nagios config files in the text area to register your config in the database

or, (this is easier), download your current Nagios files using the "brows" button

advice, take care to select the right format in checkboxes when downloading nagios.cfg and cgi.cfg files

Regards

Gať

Comment

Working...
    X