Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Centreon Dashboard

Hi all.
    Some days ago I've installed Nagios and Centreon.

Everything seems to work fine, but I've a problem with the Dashboard.

I tried to change to Period Selection in every way (today, week, custom..), but
    I always see only today state.

What am I doing wrong? Do I miss some configuration?

Thank you in advance,
    Massimiliano Ziccardi

verify that the cronscript execute correctely.
    that will fill the database for dashboard.
    Intel(R) Xeon(TM) CPU 3.4GHz - MemTotal : 1034476 kB
    Centreon 2.4.1 - Nagios 3.2.1 - Nagios Plugins 1.4.15 - Manubulon Plugins tuné
    Fedora Core 5 - 2.6.20-1.2320

Comment

Which cron script?
      I didn't find any documentation about a cron script, do you know where I can find some? (I don't speack french...)

Thank you very much!

Comment

search in /etc/crontab or in /etc/cron.d/oreon or /var/spool/cron/"someuser in relation with oreon"

In my installation it's here :

cat /var/spool/cron/nagios
        0 0 * * * php -q /usr/local/oreon/cron/inventory_update.php 2>&1 >> /usr/local/oreon/log/inventory.log
        0 1 1-31 * * php -q /usr/local/oreon/cron/reporting/ArchiveLogInDB.php 2>&1 >> /usr/local/oreon/log/archive_log_in_db.log
        * * * * * /usr/local/oreon/cron/parsing_status.pl 2>&1 >> /usr/local/oreon/log/ods_parsing_status.log
        * * * * * /usr/local/oreon/cron/parsing_log.pl 2>&1 >> /usr/local/oreon/log/ods_parsing.log
        Intel(R) Xeon(TM) CPU 3.4GHz - MemTotal : 1034476 kB
        Centreon 2.4.1 - Nagios 3.2.1 - Nagios Plugins 1.4.15 - Manubulon Plugins tuné
        Fedora Core 5 - 2.6.20-1.2320

Comment

I found the solution my self (thanks to your advice!)

I write the solution, if something else will need.

Inside the oreon install directory there is a cron directory.
          There I found a reporting dir containing a php script to be installed in cron (look the readme inside that directory).

Thanks DonKiShoot!

Comment

I checked to make sure my cron jobs were running and accoring to the /var/log/cron they are. However when I look at the log files in /usr/local/oreon/log/ they are empty, should I be seeing something in there?

Comment

My logs are empty too. I tried to exec the command manually and they do not write any output so I though that probably they write something only when some error happens.
              However, the dashboard now works, so I think that's not a problem

Comment

Thanks for the reply... just one less avenue to go down now. I had all my graphs working and updating and they have since stopped and I am trying to find any clue that I can.

Comment

Working...
                X