Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem generating config files

Hi,
    I have istalled on a fresh UBUNTU 7.04 nagios 2.9 ( from source file) and centreon.

I have some problem when I try to export config file:

Warning: fopen(/usr/lib/nagios/plugins/oreon.conf) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/local/oreon/www/include/configuration/configGenerate/oreon_pm.php on line 22

Warning: file(/usr/lib/nagios/plugins/oreon.conf) [function.file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/local/oreon/www/include/configuration/configGenerate/oreon_pm.php on line 106

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /usr/local/oreon/www/include/configuration/configGenerate/oreon_pm.php on line 108

Warning: fopen(/usr/lib/nagios/plugins/oreon.conf) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/local/oreon/www/include/configuration/configGenerate/oreon_pm.php on line 138
    ....and so on ...

The fact is that the path /usr/lib/nagios/plugins/ do not exist !!
    My plugin are into /usr/local/nagios/libexec
    Do I have to create the missing path ??
    Why centreon looking for this path ?

regards
    --
    UBUNTU 7.04
    Nagios 2.9
    Centreon 1.4.1

When you installed centreon, have you check all directoty before press ENTER ??

Where is nagios plugins ? (by default /usr/local/nagios/plugins)

Check /etc/oreon.conf, all anwser are in this file. If you want to change all path. look in Config -> Nagios -> Nagios CFG (in centreon)

it's possible you must change lib path on all centreon plugins. So ...it's possible you don't have a plugins on your host because it can't locale a right nagios plugins directory...

I'm recommend to erase Centreon install and try again.
    Howto erase centreon : http://forum.oreon-project.org/showp...02&postcount=2

Look that howto: http://wiki.oreon-project.org/index....reon1.4-dapper

Good luck
    Centreon 2.x

Comment

Sym link created

I'm sure I hace choose the right path during installation,
      I have re-install again and was the same.

In fact in my oreon.conf (in /usr/local/nagios/libexec/) the variable NAGIOS_LIBEXEC is wrong. This is /usr/lib/nagios/plugin

I have solved with a sym link to the right path.
      Now this work
      but I still have problem on LOAD file and GENERATE file.

can you help me ??
      --
      UBUNTU 7.04
      Nagios 2.9
      Centreon 1.4.1

Comment

I have exactly the same problem.
        According to WAtt's advice I removed "old" oreon installation and reinstalled it.
        I checked all paths in /usr/local/nagios2-plugins/libexec/oreon.conf and all of them were OK but problem still remains.
        The only problem during the installation process was that install script asked for path to pear (located in /usr/bin/) but in real it wanted path to PEAR.php which is on /usr/share/php .

I put nagios/oreon on Ubuntu server v7.10 .

Plz for help.
        Centreon v1.4.2.2 (no graphs)
        Nagios v2.10 + plugins v1.4.10
        ubuntu v7.04 VM vmware

Comment

Hi,

when you install Centreon, a default path was been an example. You MUST validate and rewrite if it's wrong. Centreon install isn't a magical script

Good luck

WAtt
          Centreon 2.x

Comment

Hi all,

same problem than pico and slyt.

Solve the problem in main page of oreon, "Options" / " General Options" / "Nagios", storing in the fields the good directory have solve the problem for me

Comment

Working...
            X