Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• debian centreon 1.4.1 install.

Hello,

I am having some trouble with the install.sh script for centreon on a debian system.

I did download and installed all the centreon perl prerequisites, but at the end of the install.sh, I am getting the following error:

mktemp: cannot create temp file /tmp/crontab_nagios.XXXX: Invalid argument
    mktemp: cannot create temp file /tmp/crontab_nagios.XXXX: Invalid argument
    Please specify user do you use for oreon cron
    By default, oreon use nagios user, it's correct ?
    [y] or specifie user, default to [nagios]
    functions: line 681: $CRONSAV: ambiguous redirect
    You old crontab is backup on file
    functions: line 685: $CRONTMP: ambiguous redirect

I did see in the below post on the forum page that I should edit the install.sh file and change permissions on the oreon directories. Will I didn't edit install.sh, but when I tried to stop ods, I got the following error.

nagios_noc:/etc/init.d# ./ods stop
    Configuration file /usr/local/oreon/ODS/etc/conf.pm not found. Exiting.

Here is the post that I was referring to earlier.

http://forum.oreon-project.org/showt...ight=cron+user

Any help would be appreciated it.

Thank you,

Tim

Hi,

This problem has been reported in bugtracker. http://bugs.oreon-project.org/?do=details&id=384

It's correct on SVN. You must be just edit install.sh and add 2 XX in CRONSAV and CRONTMP variables

Code:
    +	CRONSAV=$(mktemp /tmp/crontab_nagios.XXXXXX)
    +	CRONTMP=$(mktemp /tmp/crontab_nagios.XXXXXX)
    -	CRONSAV=$(mktemp /tmp/crontab_nagios.XXXX)
    -	CRONTMP=$(mktemp /tmp/crontab_nagios.XXXX)
    It's a new install or upgrade ?
    If you upgrade from 1.4, cron process change and use nagios crontab user. When I upgrade my install, I comment this change

WAtt
    Centreon 2.x

Comment

Thanks for the quick response Watt. This is a new install of 1.4.1 on a debian 4.0 box.

I have searched the whole file install.sh for mktemp, crontab_nagios, and cronsav. I am unable to find the variables to change. I also looked for scripts that are used later on in install.sh and didn't find them. I even downlaod the 1.4.1 release again and tar -zvxf the file to just look at the install.sh again to make sure I didn't delete the variables. Nope the files were the same.

I would like to attach my install.sh for someone to point out to me where the variables are located but the file is to big. Where are the variables located in the script so I can change them.

Thanks in advance.

Tim

Comment

Hi,

oups, sorry, this line are present in functions file. If you look to head on install scripts, functions file are loaded
        Centreon 2.x

Comment

Watt,

Your a life saver, the variables were in the functions file, and after I added the XX everything worked fine.

Thank you,

Tim

Comment

No problem
            Centreon 2.x

Comment

Working...
            X