X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oreon at nagios 1.2

Hi all.

today i have an nagios 1.2 installed with nrpe 1.8 and nagios-plugins 1.3.1

I want to change my nagios for centreon.

If i install centreon at the nagios server, they get my nagios confs and assume monitoring and services checks??

Some care must be taken in specific migration?

Thanks.

Backup your Nagios config files, and then after upgrading Nagios and installing Centreon, import those config files into Centreon. Some minor syntax changes may need to be made to each config file to facilitate the upgrade (for example, * is not allowed).

Comment

Originally posted by SeanFromIT View Post
      Backup your Nagios config files, and then after upgrading Nagios and installing Centreon, import those config files into Centreon. Some minor syntax changes may need to be made to each config file to facilitate the upgrade (for example, * is not allowed).
      i need to upgrade my nagios first? but at features list says that centreon is Compatible with Nagios 1.x and 2.x.

to what version i need to upgrading my nagios? and my services that are checked by nrpe?
      and the other nagios plugins that i use?

note: i use nrpe-1.8 , and this version aren't compatible with nrpe-2.x.
      Last edited by Grejao; 5 December 2007, 05:48.

Comment

I know it says that it's compatible, but I don't know of anyone who has tested it. Go ahead and try it and let us know how it goes :-)

Comment

Ok. I'll try, but i prefer waiting for centreon 2.0 (january 2008).
          I'll create a new machine to test,,, its probably that i have some problems,,, its because my monitoring can`t stop or fail.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X