Disk space reports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disk space reports

Is there a way to do "agentless" installation on a server and have it send the status to our centreon server? We had used plugins for nrpe-nt and for whatever reason they will not work. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

If Nrpe doesn't work, can't you use snmp? You can schedule a check and send the result by nsca.
    Auteur de Shinken, outil de supervision compatible avec Nagios et orientée supervision distribuée hautement disponible et mulitplateforme.

Comment

Last night after the post my boss found out how he had set it up. I believe the way that we are doing it is we add a server or host to centreon and then define groups and add it to a given group, depending on it credentials (username and password) and what we want checked. This a lot easier and quicker then having to remote in to every machine and installing software.

Thanks for the help. As I am new to centreon, I will probably be back on with more questions.

Comment

Ok, no problem
        Auteur de Shinken, outil de supervision compatible avec Nagios et orientée supervision distribuée hautement disponible et mulitplateforme.

Comment

Working...
        X