After 1.2.3-RC1 upgrade, rrd's not writing anymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After 1.2.3-RC1 upgrade, rrd's not writing anymore

Everything was working fine in 1.2.2, after i injected the sql changes for 1.2.3, and copied my new 1.2.3 oreon files over my rrd's do not write.

this is the error i was getting from all the check_graph plugins:
    unable to create rrd/191.rrd: creating 'rrd/191.rrd': No such file or directory

my permissions are fine on my /usr/local/oreon/rrd folder. *I am actually running nagios as root*. my rrd dir in general options is set to /usr/local/oreon/rrd/. And, i am letting oreon pick the serviceid itself.

When i force -D /usr/local/oreon/ in the check_graph_ping checkcommand, the ping check comes back successful now, but the rrd's are still not getting written.

Now, on check_graph_traffic after forcing the same path with -D i get: Unknown - include/trafficMap/average/68.73.62.121_186.html - No such file or directory

although /usr/local/oreon/include/trafficMap/average/68.73.62.121_186.html DOES exist, and permissions seem ok.
    Its almost like the default directory where everything stems (for the relative paths to rrds and such) is wrong or has changed.

also- when i run the check_graph_ping command manually with all the values in, it creates the rrd just fine.

anyone have a problem like this after upgrading?

to upgrade plugins, go in oreon-1.2.3 RC1 repository /plugins
    and run install.sh
    next go in oreon interface, plugins page, and generate oreon.conf
    StatusMap Module - NDO Tools Module - ImportCSV Module - SNMP-UI Module - PDFReports Module
    Dons Paypal

Comment

ahh I see, thanks. But after doing all that, i get a IniFiles.pm it is looking for that i dont have anywhere. are there any new dependencies with 1.2.3?

Comment

use cpan

install Config::IniFiles
        StatusMap Module - NDO Tools Module - ImportCSV Module - SNMP-UI Module - PDFReports Module
        Dons Paypal

Comment

Working...
        X