Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bulk reports

Hi,

First i am not sure if i missed this suggestion somewhere already, but my french is not that good.

I set up Oreon and Nagios and everything is working fine, the only thing that is missing for us is the ability to do bulk reports on hostgroups or servicegroup just as in the nagios frontend since we have to do availability reports on hundreds of services.

Is this feature planned or already implemented somewhere where i did not find it ?

cheers
    soeren

Originally posted by smalchow View Post
    Hi,

First i am not sure if i missed this suggestion somewhere already, but my french is not that good.

I set up Oreon and Nagios and everything is working fine, the only thing that is missing for us is the ability to do bulk reports on hostgroups or servicegroup just as in the nagios frontend since we have to do availability reports on hundreds of services.

Is this feature planned or already implemented somewhere where i did not find it ?

cheers
    soeren
    Hi, i have also this problem. I need availability report for hosts like in nagios, ping packet loss etc. Where can i find this ?

Thanks

Comment

Working...
    X