Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it possible to classify/filter mails to display them on the centreon interface ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it possible to classify/filter mails to display them on the centreon interface ?

Since several days i'm practicing on centreon to get some knowledge about it. At my job, i'm needing a solution to display mails classified by their objects and with their body displayed to manage and monitor a mail. Why all of this just for a mail, you can organize it by ourself... but not when you receive 1200 mails every 3hours, all 3cs notifications. I'm really needing to allow centreon to display them and classify them. Is it possible?
    Or maybe you know an another solution to do it.

In a few words and if i'm not clear when i'm talking, my boss said me that :

"
    I would like you to think of a way to integrate Centreon into this process. 3CX is not compatible with SNMP, but I would like you to find a solution to integrate e-mails sent automatically by 3CX on Centreon, with the possibility to match this with Centreon alerts. So we must : That Centreon can "POP" an address to which 3CX will send its notifications; That Centreon converts these emails into event logs; Alerts are associated with these events. "

thanks for your attention!
    have a nice day

The thing which has mentioned here was not known by me and I have really admired this because many things I got to know from here regarding the display of the filter emails on the Centreon interface. I was doing a project related to the Apple iPad support and the interface was required to display the mails and did that due to this.

Comment

Working...
    X