Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Centreon-3.4.1 ISO Installation hangs at Step 7 (Partitioning database tables)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Centreon-3.4.1 ISO Installation hangs at Step 7 (Partitioning database tables)

Hi there,

I made the Installation on a fresh virtual machine (VMWare, 4GB RAM, 80GB thin) from the Centreon-3.4.1 ISO file.
    I used almost the standard settings according to the centreon documentation. Some special settings like static IP were done.
    I Chose Central Server with database.

After system reboot I opened the browser and performed the setup.php script.
    Installation hangs at step 7 Partitioning database tables. (Progress bar is working, )
    See Attachment.

Earlier in dialogue 6 (Database Information) Centreon Documentation says :
    By default, the ‘localhost’ server is defined and the root password is empty. If you use a remote database server, these two data entries must be changed. In our box, we only need to define a password for the user accessing the Centreon databases, i.e. ‘Centreon’, click on Next.

I made no changes, I let the root password empty and defined password for centreon user.

Anybody got an idea how to fix this?
    Regards
    Attached Files

RESOLVED

After some hours waiting for "partitioning database tables" I reloaded the browser. Message told me that System couldn't "connect to database / database already exists"
    Searching this keywords in the Forum brings the solution in my case.

see https://forum.centreon.com/forum/cen...se-after-setup

Solution:
    If you use some special characters like $ in the Password >>> the wizard hangs...
    So I setup the virtual machine again and tried the installation with simpler passwords and everything went fine.

Comment

Working...
    X