Announcement

Collapse

New forum rules

The forum get new posts rules.

A new user will be moderate for new post. After five valid posts, the user will be to have right to post without moderation.

If you have some issue to post or to connect, contact us.
See more
See less

Proxy .pac file configuration

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proxy .pac file configuration

Hi everybody,

I'm configuring Centreon in my company which is running a Zscaler proxy. The configuration is done with a .pac file for web browser.
    Currently Centreon is installed but I can't reach IMP interface and plugin packs are not showing up. It seems that it is a proxy configuration problem since Centreon IMP subscription page is showing proxy error.

How can I configure properly this proxy in Centreon ?
    I tried to copy/paste le .pac file URL in parameters but it doesn't work :/
    Please help me...

Originally posted by fred2097 View Post
    Hi everybody,

I'm configuring Centreon in my company which is running a Zscaler proxy. The configuration is done with a .pac file for web browser. Currently Centreon is installed but I can't reach IMP interface and plugin packs are not showing up. It seems that it is a proxy configuration problem since writemyessay official Centreon IMP subscription page is showing proxy error. How can I configure properly this proxy in Centreon ?

I tried to copy/paste le .pac file URL in parameters but it doesn't work :/
    Please help me...
    I have tried to define the proxy port and proxy URL (followed the steps suggested in a Github thread: Administration > Parameters > Centreon UI). But whenever I'm trying to test proxy configurations, the error occurs: "Could not establish connection to Centreon IMP servers" What could be the issue? Can it be connected with the internal server? How can I check it?
    Last edited by DrPsyche; 11th January 2019, 06:48.

Comment

Working...
    X