Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Plugin Help | Error: Cannot Execute this command due to a path security problem.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plugin Help | Error: Cannot Execute this command due to a path security problem.

Hi,
    I installed Centreon in Centos7 three days ago. Until now, I have a problem using the commands downloaded from the plugins pack. Every time I chose a template related to check_icmp, and then check the monitor section (after exporting the poller configuration) the host is always down. I already followed the guide to Add a Host in centreon documentation carefully and it still didnt work.

I also tried to execute the command by clicking the punctuation marks situated on the right of the dropdown choices in Check Command section and it still didnt work. The pop pup window gives me this - 'Error: Cannot Execute this command due to a path security problem'. I'm at my wit's end with this problem. Hope someone can help me. Thank you and have a good day.

UPDATE : I already tried to change the permission of the check_icmp file in /usr/lib64/nagios/plugins/check_icmp but it seems to me that I already have all the permissions need to access the file.
    Last edited by zaki4594; 6th September 2017, 12:04.
Working...
X