Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

centreon-engine - (No output returned from plugin)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• centreon-engine - (No output returned from plugin)

I'm getting no output from a couple of services - but everything looks correct. I've just migrated from nagios+centweb to the CES / centreon-vm.

The command shown in the webfrontend looks like:

without shell enabled:
    /usr/lib/nagios/plugins/check_snmp_environment.pl -H 10.0.0.1 -C community -T cisco

with shell enabled:
    /bin/sh -c '/usr/lib/nagios/plugins/check_snmp_environment.pl -H 10.0.0.1 -C community -T cisco'

both returns:
    1 ps OK, 1 temp OK : OK

I've run that command with the users: centreon, root and centreon-engine. It works with all of them like:
    # su centreon-engine
    bash-4.1$ /usr/lib/nagios/plugins/check_snmp_environment.pl -H 10.0.0.21 -C DRM-3X515-RO -T cisco
    1 ps OK, 1 temp OK : OK

the sql select for the command executed returns the same commands as above:
    SQL query: SELECT h.name, s.command_line FROM services AS s,hosts AS h WHERE s.host_id = h.host_id AND h.name LIKE 'host%' LIMIT 0, 30 ;
    Host /usr/lib/nagios/plugins/check_snmp_environment.pl -H 10.0.0.1 -C community -T cisco
    host /bin/sh -c '/usr/lib/nagios/plugins/check_snmp_environment.pl -H 10.0.0.1 -C community -T cisco'
    I've tried without and with perl connector - but in the webfrontend I still get no response.

Does someone has an idea whats the cause here ?

## edit:

is it possible that centreon-engine reacts bad to the
    # nagios: -epn
    entry?

I've removed this and now its working, but I dont expect this could be the issue?
    using this script: https://github.com/ovido/nagios-plug...environment.pl

Last edited by Burnout; 13th April 2017, 11:07.
Working...
X