Announcement

Collapse

New forum rules

The forum get new posts rules.

A new user will be moderate for new post. After five valid posts, the user will be to have right to post without moderation.

If you have some issue to post or to connect, contact us.
See more
See less

issue with check_oracle_health : always OK and not information or perfdata

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• issue with check_oracle_health : always OK and not information or perfdata

Hi All,

this is my first post, so I hope it is in the right section

I have installed the wonderfull check_oracle_health (the lastest one) plugin in my centreon 2.8.23.
    but I have issue to get it working correctly in the Centreon UI.

I have create the command, and a service.

After reloading my poller, I got the service always in OK status, and nothing in the "Status Information" and the "Performance Data" fields.

when I use the plugin in command line with the centreon-engine user, it works perfectly for all modes

Here is the command I got for my service :
    {"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"command.jpg","data-attachmentid":153546}

Code:
    /usr/lib/nagios/plugins/check_oracle_health --environment ORACLE_HOME=/usr/lib/oracle/11.2/client64 --environment LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/lib/oracle/11.2/client64/lib --environment TNS_ADMIN=/etc/tnsnames.ora --mode=connected-users --connect=******--username=*****--password=*******--warning=80 --critical=90
    {"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"result1.jpg","data-attachmentid":153545}

but in the UI, i got this :
    result2.jpg

As you can see I have forced the oracle variables in the command because when I tried without in the UI I got an error on an unknown SID.

To give you more detail, my database is in Oracle 12.2.1 and I am trying to check as Plugable Database, but I have the same result with the CDB.
    I also tried to use the official Centreon Oracle plugin, but it does not work with the service name of a PDB, only with the SID and I did not got the wanted results.

I hope someone will be abled to help me.

Thanks
    regards
Working...
X