X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• issue with check_oracle_health : always OK and not information or perfdata

Hi All,

this is my first post, so I hope it is in the right section

I have installed the wonderfull check_oracle_health (the lastest one) plugin in my centreon 2.8.23.
    but I have issue to get it working correctly in the Centreon UI.

I have create the command, and a service.

After reloading my poller, I got the service always in OK status, and nothing in the "Status Information" and the "Performance Data" fields.

when I use the plugin in command line with the centreon-engine user, it works perfectly for all modes

Here is the command I got for my service :
    {"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"command.jpg","data-attachmentid":153546}

Code:
    /usr/lib/nagios/plugins/check_oracle_health --environment ORACLE_HOME=/usr/lib/oracle/11.2/client64 --environment LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/lib/oracle/11.2/client64/lib --environment TNS_ADMIN=/etc/tnsnames.ora --mode=connected-users --connect=******--username=*****--password=*******--warning=80 --critical=90
    {"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","title":"result1.jpg","data-attachmentid":153545}

but in the UI, i got this :
    result2.jpg

As you can see I have forced the oracle variables in the command because when I tried without in the UI I got an error on an unknown SID.

To give you more detail, my database is in Oracle 12.2.1 and I am trying to check as Plugable Database, but I have the same result with the CDB.
    I also tried to use the official Centreon Oracle plugin, but it does not work with the service name of a PDB, only with the SID and I did not got the wanted results.

I hope someone will be abled to help me.

Thanks
    regards
Working...
X