Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

help w /usr/lib/centreon/plugins//centreon_windows_snmp.pl line 142.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help w /usr/lib/centreon/plugins//centreon_windows_snmp.pl line 142.

{"data-align":"none","data-size":"large","data-attachmentid":153826}I have problems with a recent clean installation of centreon version center-18.10-5.el7.x86_64. when you are going to check the status of the cpu, the following error occurs: " Unknown option: warning-average at /usr/lib/centreon/plugins//centreon_windows_snmp.pl line 142." It should be noted that before starting the first configuration wizard, perform a yum install center-plugin-Operatingsystems-Windows-Snmp, since the first time you installed it, the same error occurred. I see that in the description of the error there seems to be an error in the syntax, 2 "/" appear (as seen in the image). How could I solve this error? where could I modify this line so that it does not happen anymore?

Hello,

We can't see your image.
    The error concern the option --warning-usage in your command, that does not exist. Maybe your pack is not up-to-date, so you need to proceed with yum update centreon-pack* and check the web ui in order to pass the update from the Plugin Pack menu.

Regards,

Comment

Working...
    X